GEEKVAPE U CARTRIDGE
While using the GeekVape Sonder U Pod Starter Kit, you can see your vape juice level thanks to the 2mL vape juice capacity and semi-transparent body of the U Pod Cartridge Replacements by GeekVape. Because of its disposability, the Geek Vape U Pod Cartridge may be completely replaced whenever its internal 0.7 ohm coil stops producing flavorful or sufficient vapour for straightforward mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping.
- Mellow vapour flavour and good throat hit – the built-in 0.7 ohm coil of the U Pod Cartridge gives you decent vapour flavour and low vape clouds.
- Lip comfort – a duck-billed mouthpiece gives you comfortable vaping with its slim top edge that suits your lips.
- Secure connection – magnets keep your Geek Vape U Pod in place securely.
- 2mL vape juice capacity – goes the distance when you’re low-wattage vaping the Sonder U Pod Kit.
- Side fill – lift the rubber tab, located on the side of the pod, and fill with e-liquid using an e-liquid bottle with slim nozzle.
- Disposable – keep refilling the U Pod Cartridge until you can vape no more, at which point you dispose and replace it with a brand-new pod! You’ll know when it’s time for a change if your vaping has become bad-tasting, it’s leaking or has significantly less vape cloud production.
- MTL vaping – the low-wattage, higher-resistance built-in coil of the U Pod combined with the medium bore hole of the mouthpiece let you loosely MTL vape with ease, where you hold vapour in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs (as you’d smoke a ciggie but without the stank).
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) – the mid-range resistance (ohm) of the built-in 0.7 ohm coil and slightly loose air intake also give you the option of getting very restricted DL draws (inhaling vapour directly to you lungs, without holding in your mouth, like breathing in).